Stefan founded Krügel & amp; Partner in 2018 after more than 25 years of successful working in the life science industry in various management functions and roles. His background includes a degree in chemistry, an executive MBA, and numerous continuing education programs such as Lean Six Sigma, Design Thinking, etc.
He is passionate, committed and entrepreneurial, easily transitioning between customers, life sciences and business administration. Over the course of his career, he has worked on the following topics and projects and led them to success:
Strategie & Organisation
- Business unit strategies and their implementation
- Merger & Acquisition, Post-Merger Integration
- Due Diligence, Business Valuation
- Portfolio Management
Management & amp; Financial
- Operational roles as CEO, & nbsp; Board Member, Entrepreneur
- Activity Based Costing
- Balanced Score Card
Marketing & amp; Sales
- Operational Leadership Sales Teams
- Pricing & amp; Portfolio
- Customer Service Centre
- Branding, competitive analysis
Operations, Supply Chain Management & Procurement
- Operational management business unit, profit centre, procurement team
- Lean Six Sigma, standardisation, business process (re-)engineering
- Management representative for quality and compliance (GMP, ISO 17025, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, …) and testing department GLP
- Lean leadership, shop floor management, performance boards, value stream mapping
Innovation & amp; Technology Management
- IT Operations Manager
- Design thinking
- LIMS (Laboratory Information and Management System)
- Paperless Lab
- document management systems (DMS)
- Data integrity
Leadership, Change & amp; HR
- Talent management, employee development, succession planning
- Change management
- Performance Management
He holds a PhD in Physics Chemistry from the Philipps University of Marburg (D). In 2014 he graduated from the University of Zurich (CH) with an Executive MBA in International Management (Yale University, USA, Fudan Business School, CN).
Stefan’s focus is business excellence in life science companies with a focus on:
- Lean Six Sigma (Inspire AG and ETH Zurich, Switzerland)
- Design Thinking (Hasso Plattner Institute, Potsdam, Germany).
If customer projects require expertise outside our core competencies or if larger projects are planned, we consult with experienced partner companies for the necessary competences and resources. All partner companies also have many years of experience and expertise in this industry segment. These include, among others:
MS Management Consulting GmbH
With Martina Stricker, several projects in the field of talent management, management development and succession planning have already been successfully completed.
Focus: Personnel development, organisational development and strategy development
The service portfolio ranges from business coaching to design thinking, LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® to talent management.
The confidentiality of customer information is ensured by the involvement of additional partners in corresponding agreements.