We have longstanding project and management experience in laboratory organizations in various industries. Combined with the Lean Six Sigma toolset and agile methods, this creates an effective basis for competent and solution-oriented consulting and implementation.
Business Excellence I Value Stream Management
Service Innovation I Operational Excellence
Strategy I Change Management
Competencies and Skills
- General management incl. business management, strategy and business development
- Marketing, sales, service innovation
- Operational excellence & design thinking
- Transformation, project and change management
Experience & Know-How
- More than 20 years of leadership experience of scientific services for life science, pharma, chemistry, food, …
- Innovation and Entrepeneurship
- Regulated markets (GxP, ISO 17025, …)
- Memberships in numerous expert networks
Eductation & Training
- PhD Physikalische Chemie I Exec. MBA (Universität Zürich, Yale, Shanghai)
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (lnspire AG/ ETH Zurich)
- Design Thinking Hasso-Plattner-Institute (HPI), Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Executive Education MIT Sloan (Innovation Management), Northwestern Kellogg (Strategic Change Management)
Projects / Mandates (not complete)
- Sales Research Chemicals Services (Pharma CMO): Operational Excellence | Change Management
- Analytical Testing Services Organization (Fine and Speciality Chemicals CRO): Strategy I Transformation I Change Management | M&A | Innovation
- Analytical testing services provider (Pharma CMO): Commercial Excellence | Post-Merger Integration | Change Management
- Analytical testing organization (Pharma CMO): Change Management | Operational Excellence | Transformation
- Analytical Testing Services Organization (Manufacturing): Operational Excellence | Value Stream Management | Change Management | Digitalization
As part of an innovative ecosystem, we always have interactions with numerous start-ups, e.g. companies for laboratory information and management systems, digitalization and other specialized cooperation partners, in order to support our customers in the best possible way.
What are our success factors?
The key to the best possible results is many years of experience in service organizations in the life science industry, pharmaceuticals, chemicals and food in various roles and functions. Our hallmark is the pursuit of efficient and value-adding processes that help organizations to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction and thus achieve sustainable competitive advantages. Our common background is relevant education and years of experience in service organizations, from lab bench to executive management roles. In combination with the Lean Six Sigma toolbox, agile methodologies as well as a number of cooperation partners, we are able to realize e.g. challenging digitalization projects.
What makes us different?
In that we provide not only analysis and concept development, but also support for the planned period with all the resources required for successful implementation. We become your virtual employees for the duration of the collaboration using modern collaboration tools, even across national borders or continents.
We are still there for you when others have already left.